And we're off!!!!

Wow, this is great! I hope you enjoy this endeavor as much as I am already!

Tonya at Lucky Girl Blog Design has been such a help in putting this all together. What was seeming to be a daunting and insurmountable task for me was reduced to a few minor instructions with a little secondary tweaking, and "Voila!!" -- I HAVE MY BLOG! And all in just a few days' time.

Oh, sure, I could have used a basic template provided by any of a multitude of providers, but I simply wouldn't have been pleased with the cookie-cutter outcome. Or I could have paid a couple grand to any number of other professional designers, but since this is basically an unprofitable hobby (though maybe someday that will change...,) I simply couldn't justify the funds.

So if you're like me, and simply want to do what YOU do and not become a web developer just to create yourself a website, check out what Tonya can do for you. I think you'll be pleased. Plus, she is such a pleasure to work with!

Thank you, Tonya at LuckyGirlBlogDesign!!